The Mini Terminal is an extension of the Trade Terminal offered on our MT4, which displays the same deal ticket as the Trade Terminal in the context of a specific trading chart.
Its deal ticket has the following key features:
- Simple fields for setting s/l, t/p and trailing stop in pips
- Pop-up calculators, e.g. for working out the lot size which corresponds to a cash risk given a particular s/l distance
- Open-position marker
- Pop-up dealing form for creating pending orders as well as market orders
- Ability to create templates for quick order entry
- Quick links for closing all positions, or all winning/losing positions
- Quick links for reversing or hedging a position
The Mini Terminal can be undocked from its trading chart into a floating window (and this can then be placed "always on top" of other windows). Therefore, the trader can continue to place orders from one small window, without having their full trading platform in front of them, while looking at other information such as news on websites or a financial model in Excel.
The Mini Terminal can also undock entire charts from MT4 - it can be used to turn a single instance of MT4 into a multi-monitor platform, allowing the user to put different trading charts on different monitors.
Click here to download the user guide: BlackPearlFX – Mini Terminal.pdf