The Sentiment Trader shows sentiment based on real open positions: the number of traders who are currently long or short. The tool also shows historic sentiment plotted against price, and a dashboard of current sentiment on multiple symbols.
The Sentiment Trader is based on live sentiment data and enables traders to take real-time market sentiment into account in their trading decisions. Key features include:
- Current long/short sentiment for an instrument such as EUR/USD
- A dashboard of current sentiment for multiple symbols
- A chart of historic sentiment plotted against price
Further options in the Sentiment Trader tool include the following:
- Choice of timeframes for historic sentiment and price, e.g. M1, M5, H1
- Customisable view of current sentiment (gauge, pie chart, dial)
- Customisable view of historic data (candlestick, line etc)
- Dashboard of current open position in each symbol, as well as sentiment
- Simple deal ticket for placing orders directly from the Sentiment Trader, without needing to go back to the underlying platform
Please note that the sentiment data is also available in the Alarm Manager tool, enabling traders to create alerts about the sentiment data, and even carry out automatic actions such as placing orders when sentiment thresholds are reached.
Click here to download the user guide: BlackPearlFX – Sentiment Trader.pdf