BlackPearlFX FIX 4.4 API allows FX Institutions and professional clients to trade through an Application Protocol Interface using FIX. According to the needs of our clients we can offer a standard or bespoke API Specification.
BlackPearlFX uses dedicated lines from London (Equinix LD4) New York (NY4) and Tokyo (TY3) to any location and still ensure speed of execution and reliability. Full Technical and Trade support is available for both UAT and production environments ensuring a smooth and user friendly on board for all clients. Specs, connection parameters and UAT access are all available on request. Our high quality market data and a full audit trail on the trading process is ideal for traders who want to run automated strategies and multi-currency trading models. Contact a member of our trading team for more information email@example.com or by phone on +44 (0) 20 7194 7836
Reasons and Benefits to use a FIX API:
Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX), connects more than 4,500 companies directly to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centres. Today, enterprise, cloud, networking, digital media and financial services companies leverage the Equinix interconnection platform in 32 strategic markets across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. By connecting directly to their strategic partners and end users, customers are forming dynamic ecosystems inside Equinix. These interconnected ecosystems enable companies to optimize the performance of their content and applications and protect their vital digital assets.
- Ability to use your own Algorithms and custom Platforms
- Ability to control more aspects of the Trade (i.e. Order size, execution price vs requested price, pairs etc.)
- Safety and Anonymity of the System
- Cross-Connected feed with Tier 1 Banks and LPs to reduce Latency
- Depth of Market (i.e. Target specific sizes)
- Limiting Slippage (quicker execution will lower the possibility to have a slippage)